Royale Medical’s Mayfair Select electric recliner lift chair offers support, comfort and style for every day use at an affordable price.
Key features include:
- Very comfortable 3-section waterfall backrest design for optimum comfort and upper, middle and lower back support.
- Easy-to-use functions so you can easily recline the backrest and legrest.
- Quiet and smooth single motor lift system.
- Quality actuators and American-made mechanisms allows motors to run quietly for a smooth and discreet operation.
- Quality foams and no sag springs providing you with supreme postural support.
- High-quality vinyl upholstery in four colours – Choose from charcoal black, vanilla beige, mushroom brown, chocolate brown.
- Backup power supply for a peace of mind.
- Complimentary locking castors for transportation.
- Manufacturer’s warranty period of 2 years for electrical and steel lift/recliner mechanisms and 5 years for the frame integrity.
Single vs twin vs quad motor lift chairs – what’s the difference?
All ILS lift chairs have a lifting action, to support the user to stand from a seated position.
- Single motor chairs move the back rest and leg rest at the same time.
- Twin motor chairs allow the backrest and leg rest to move independently of each other, typically allowing for a greater degree of leg elevation and greater degree of recline compared to a standard single motor chair.
- Quad motor chairs allow independent movement of headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest allowing for the greatest level of re-positioning of all chairs.