- Mobility Scooters
Sunrise Medical S425 Mobility Scooter
Faster, stronger and longer – the S425 mobility scooter crams in all of the features of its little brother, but with added power! Taking the bright, front/rear LED lights, all-round suspension, Pneumatic tyres and combining it with a maximum speed of 12km/h, the S425 mobility scooter is fully legal for road use as well as on pavements. Fancy venturing a little further? The larger battery size of 50Ah will help to power your way. Plus with the S425’s unique carbon-metallic colour, heads will turn.
(2x50AH MK Gel Batteries)
Limited time only.
FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR. AUSTRALIA WIDE METRO AREAS (ONLINE ONLY)SKU: S11755
- Power Chairs
Drive Medical Titan Power Chair
The front wheel drive Titan Powerchair is a comfortable and stylish option for users seeking a transportable power mobility product that’s ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The Titan’s front-wheel system positions the drive wheel forward of the user’s centre of gravity, making the chair extremely stable and giving it great performance over small obstacles. The Titan is also great indoors, navigating tight, enclosed spaces with ease.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use Front wheel drive system for optimum manoeuvrability
- Detachable padded and adjustable armrests to suit the comfort of the user
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Folding backrest for easy storage and transportation
- Height adjustable and reclining seat to suit comfort preferences
- Swivel seat facilitates easy transfers on and off the chair
- Height adjustable and removable headrest to suit user requirements
- The de-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required
- Padded upholstery for additional comfort and support
- oxygen concentrator, Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Inogen One G3 HF Oxygen Concentrator with 8 Cell Batteryoxygen concentrator, Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Inogen One G3 HF Oxygen Concentrator with 8 Cell Battery
The Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator is the smallest and lightest concentrator after INOGEN G4 on the market today. With many of the great features of it’s predecessors, the Inogen One G3 oxygen concentrator is light enough to carry with one hand. A prescription for Oxygen is required.SKU: S15323
- Walking Aids
Seat Walker – Heavy Duty High Mack
Constructed from heavy-duty aluminium for durability and features a removable padded backrest with easy release pins. Handles are ergonomically designed and the handbrakes can be locked for stability. The padded seat allows for comfort and the shopping basket is a handy aid and can be removed when folding for transportation and storage. The 8” x 2” castors enable easy rolling over varying terrain.SKU: S0234
- Bed Accessories, Bedroom
Over Armchair Table
The Over Armchair Table is a modern, ergonomically shaped laminated teak table top, which can easily be tilted to enable users to read, eat etc. In addition, it comes with a stylish side table to accommodate a mug of coffee/tea.Easily fitted to either the left or right hand side of the table and very easy to clean.SKU: S822
- Floor Hoist and Lifters, Patient Transfer Equipment
Scaleo Compact Poweo Patient Lifter with 4 Point SpreaderFloor Hoist and Lifters, Patient Transfer Equipment
Scaleo Compact Poweo Patient Lifter with 4 Point Spreader
5 years on frame, 2 years on electronics, 1 year on battery
Light and foldable, Poweo® Urban is dedicated to home care and nursing home. It is suitable for all kinds of transfers, including lifting from floor.
Thanks to its design with ergonomic and soft curves, Poweo® Urban enhances the care environment, facilitating transfers for users
- Extremely easy to use
- Lifts patient from floor
- Mechanical and electrical emergency lowering
- Mechanical opening of the legs
- Foldable for transportation
- Low base available to fit under wheelchairs, beds or bathtubs
- Very wide range of performant slings, adapted to various morphologies and pathologies
Sling is an optional item.SKU: S13720
- oxygen concentrator, Portable Oxygen, Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Inogen One G4 Oxygen Concentrator with 4 Cell Batteryoxygen concentrator, Portable Oxygen, Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Inogen One G4 Oxygen Concentrator with 4 Cell Battery
Introducing the next innovation to portable oxygen delivery: the Inogen One G4, capable of full 24/7 oxygen delivery in an unbelievably small package!
The Inogen One G4 is officially the smallest and lightest portable oxygen concentrator ever released by Inogen. Weighing in at 1.27kg with the single battery, the Inogen One G4 is more than 40% lighter than the Inogen One G3 and it’s about half the size! It even weighs less than some of the most commonly used portable oxygen tanks.
For such a small unit, the Inogen One G4 is incredibly powerful. It’s a pulse flow delivery system which means it does not offer continuous flow, but it offers settings 1-3. It is equipped with Inogen’s standard Intelligent Delivery Technology to ensure the unit detects your breath to delivery your oxygen with incredible accuracy. The G4 is the smallest and lightest unit in its class and you don’t sacrifice functionality or battery life for the small size.
- Unbelievably Compact & Lightweight
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Intelligent Pulse Oxygen Delivery
- Designed for 24 Hour Use
Place your order today,.SKU: S15324
Mobility Scooters and Lift Chairs at Independent Living Specialists
At ILS we pride ourselves on our wide range of mobility scooters and lift chairs. Our main aim is to provide you with the very best quality equipment and service, and above all give you back your independence.
Pride and Drive Medical are just some of well-known brands of scooters and lift chairs we offer as they are well-known for their quality and reliability. Visit us in one of our 20 showrooms across New South Wales, Queensland and Adelaide if you would like to try before you buy, or you can take advantage of our current FREE SHIPPING across all states Australia wide.
Recent Blog Posts
- Selecting the correct oxygen concentrator is a difficult task considering the availability of various oxygen concentrators in the market. Although a physician will determine the amount of oxygen a patient
- A bedside commode has been manufactured to function as a second or movable toilet. It resembles a chair with a toilet seat attached including a bucket or a container underneath,
- An illness that affects the nervous system progressively is known as Parkinson’s disease resulting in drastic changes to the body’s movements. The symptoms may initially, commence slowly, beginning with a
- As we get older, we face greater challenges with our mobility. A wheelchair can be a valuable device for any person experiencing mobility difficulties to help them get around safely and efficiently.
Pride GoGo LX Mobility Scooter with CTS Suspension
The Pride Go-Go LX Mobility Scooter with CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac Suspension) brings a new level of performance features and value to travel mobility. Featuring CTS independent front and rear suspension, sleek style, feather-touch dis-assembly and standard lighting, the Pride Go-Go LX with CTS Suspension is one of the most advanced travel products available.
FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR. AUSTRALIA WIDE (ONLINE ONLY)
Shoprider Rocky 889 Golf Mobility Scooter
The Rocky Golf scooter turns the idea of a mobility scooter upside down. The Rocky 889 Golf is like many other mobility scooters, able to take you places around your home. But the Rocky Golf also allows you to navigate your local golf course while maintaining a reliable and comfortable ride.