Royale Medical’s Mayfair Mini signature recliner lift chair offers support, comfort and style for every day use at an affordable price. The compact size has been specifically designed for petite people and is also fantastic for small rooms.
Key features include:
- Very comfortable 3-section waterfall backrest design for optimum comfort and upper, middle and lower back support.
- Easy-to-use functions so you can easily recline the backrest and legrest.
- Quiet and smooth twin motor lift system.
- Quality actuators and American-made mechanisms allows motors to run quietly for a smooth and discreet operation.
- Quality foams and no sag springs providing you with supreme postural support.
- High-quality angora fabric upholstery in two colours – Choose either dark coffee bean or symphony blue. Backup power supply for a peace of mind.
- Side storage pocket.
- Complimentary locking castors for transportation.
- Manufacturer’s warranty period of 2 years for electrical and steel lift/recliner mechanisms and frame integrity.
Single vs twin vs quad motor lift chairs – what’s the difference?
All ILS lift chairs have a lifting action, to support the user to stand from a seated position.
- Single motor chairs move the back rest and leg rest at the same time.
- Twin motor chairs allow the backrest and leg rest to move independently of each other, typically allowing for a greater degree of leg elevation and greater degree of recline compared to a standard single motor chair.
- Quad motor chairs allow independent movement of headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest allowing for the greatest level of re-positioning of all chairs.