We are a team of passionate professionals, dedicated to supporting best practice treatment for individuals in hospitals and residential aged care facilities. Entrusted by government and private organisations across Australia, we supply equipment and pressure care solutions where they are needed most. Our experienced occupational therapists support healthcare staff with education and online resources to ensure every individual receives the best possible care.
Stop Pressure Injuries 2020
In partnership with Talley Group, we are raising awareness and understanding about pressure injury prevention and management across Australia. This is our commitment to the worldwide goal to #StopthePressure in 2020.
We are working closely with healthcare professionals to provide relevant educational resources and information. The more people that know about pressure injuries, the greater chance we have of preventing this recognised patient harm. Resources including brochures and videos will be launched in the lead up to the worldwide Stop the Pressure campaign on 19 November 2020.
Follow the hashtag #StopthePressure to follow our campaign.
Pressure Care Products
We offer an extensive range of products to support various pressure care needs and have been an exclusive distributor for the Talley air mattress range since 2007. The following list is a snapshot of our product range available for hire or purchase. To view details of our complete range of up to 100 products, please visit the Pressure Care Products section of our website.
COVID-19, Special Considerations
- Understanding support surfaces using interface pressures
- Using the QUATTRO Plus mattress as part of a comprehensive care package to help reduce pressure ulcer incidence
- Costs and consequences of an intervention-based program to reduce hospital-acquired pressure injuries in one health district in Australia
- Pressure injury prevention for patients
- Pressure care and using the Talley air mattresses in-service
- The Talley Group has produced many articles highlighting the clinical effectiveness of pressure care products. For more information, visit the Talley Group website