The Alperton Theorem Quad Motor Lift Chair has a sleek, comfortable, and stylish design. The chair is designed to provide optimum support and premium comfort with four independent motors. With an adjustable headrest and lumbar, users can relax in various positioning options.
- Independent headrest, legrest, lumbar support and upper head rest
- Convenient hand control with USB connectivity
- Comfortable seat, backrest, and armrests
- Side pockets for small item storage
- Buttons display function movement
- Simple assembly/disassembly
Single vs twin vs quad motor lift chairs – what’s the difference?
All ILS lift chairs have a lifting action, to support the user to stand from a seated position.
- Single motor chairs move the back rest and leg rest at the same time.
- Twin motor chairs allow the backrest and leg rest to move independently of each other, typically allowing for a greater degree of leg elevation and greater degree of recline compared to a standard single motor chair.
- Quad motor chairs allow independent movement of headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest allowing for the greatest level of re-positioning of all chairs.