This return policy is an extract from the ILS Sales Terms And Conditions. Please visit our Terms page to view full terms and conditions.
(a) We offer exchanges (subject to stock availability) or refunds (subject to the Restocking Fee described below) of products for change of mind where we determine (at our absolute discretion):
(1) you have provided the proof of purchase and you purchased the products within 7 days prior to the request for an exchange or refund;
(2) the products are in their original condition and have not been used, worn, damaged, tampered with, washed, altered, connected, installed or attempted to be connected or installed;
(3) the products are in their original undamaged packaging with all product tags still intact;
(4) the products are not sale items, special buy products or gift vouchers;
(5) for hygiene reasons, the products are not bath safety products (Examples: commodes, raised toilet seats, shower chairs, cushions and transfer benches) and
(6) the products are not made-to-order products including scripted equipment (examples: scripted wheelchairs, scripted commodes) or made-to-measure equipment such as bespoke recline chairs.
(b) Provided the requirements set out in clauses 6(a)(1)– (a)(6) are met, where you have chosen a refund, we may, at our discretion, charge a 20% restocking fee. In other words, you will be refunded for 80% of the cost of the product.
(c) We will not cover the costs of delivery or re-delivery for a change of mind return. You must cover these yourself.
Australian Consumer Law
(d) Nothing in these Terms attempts to modify or exclude the conditions, warranties and undertakings, and other legal rights, under the Australian Consumer Law (Consumer Law Rights). In Australia, our goods and services come with guarantees which cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Any and all other warranties or conditions which are not guaranteed by the Australian Consumer Law are expressly excluded where permitted, except to the extent such warranties and conditions are fully expressed in these Terms.
(e) Where you return products to us to seek an Australian Consumer Law remedy, you will need to cover any associated costs (for example delivery costs) of you returning the products to us.
(f) Where your claim is a valid claim under the Australian Consumer Law, we will refund your return delivery costs and, depending on the failure, either dispatch a new or repaired replacement product or refund you the Price of the relevant product. Please contact us for further information.
For any questions and notices, please contact us at:
Independent Living Specialists Pty Limited (ABN 78 106 336 958)
Email: [email protected]
Last update: 13 June 2023
© LegalVision ILP Pty Ltd