Independent Living Specialists (ILS) is pleased to announce the acquisition of Professional Assistance for Living (PAL) from 1 February 2024.
This acquisition will combine our capabilities, resources, and expertise to deliver a more comprehensive range of products and services to South Australians living with a disability.
Founded in 2013, PAL is a specialist paediatric equipment supplier for children with a disability based in Adelaide, with a highly experienced team of clinicians, technicians, and staff.
What to expect
We anticipate that the following changes will occur over the next few months, from February to June 2024:
- The PAL business will form part of ILS Kids, but continue servicing existing PAL clients in South Australia as normal.
- The PAL product offerings and services will be enhanced.
- PAL systems and technologies will be upgraded to enable us to provide a better service to existing clients.
- In time, PAL email addresses will change from @pafl.com.au to @ilsau.com.au.
- The PAL website will also integrate with ilsau.com.au, enhancing our customer’s online shopping experience.
- PAL’s legal entities will trade under Independent Living Specialists Pty Limited (ABN: 78 106 336 958). All quoting, invoicing, and trading terms will reflect this change.
We will do everything we can to ensure a smooth transition for PAL clients and business partners.
The future is exciting. Together, we will continue developing as a leading provider of paediatric assistive technologies that supports South Australians to move through life. This furthers our shared goal of creating an inclusive community that empowers children with disabilities to lead active and independent lives.
ILS will continue to invest in specialist teams, showrooms, warehouses, and service teams to grow our capability to deliver and serve South Australia.
If you would like to know more, please contact us by emailing [email protected].