The Air Comfort seating system is designed to aid in the treatment and prevention of pressure problems related to long term seating. Utilising 4 pressure-less, air filled, high frequency welded PVC bags, Air Comfort products work to distribute the occupants weight, thereby ensuring there are no main pressure points restricting circulation.
The Air Comfort Kcare lift chair comes with front and lockable rear castors, allowing easy maneuvering when required.
- Total surface air pressure system
- Removable seat and back cushions
- Electric lift and recline mechanism
- Front and rear castors
- Rear locking castor
- Wall Saver mechanism
- Wooden hand knuckles
- Back-up battery capability
- Proven pressure relief for long-term seating
- Assisted sitting, lifting, and reclining
- Easy side patient transfer
- Easy to operate and manoeuvre
- Easy to clean
- Easy to repair and maintain
Single vs twin vs quad motor lift chairs – what’s the difference?
All ILS lift chairs have a lifting action, to support the user to stand from a seated position.
- Single motor chairs move the back rest and leg rest at the same time.
- Twin motor chairs allow the backrest and leg rest to move independently of each other, typically allowing for a greater degree of leg elevation and greater degree of recline compared to a standard single motor chair.
- Quad motor chairs allow independent movement of headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest allowing for the greatest level of re-positioning of all chairs.