The Pride C101 Lift Chair features a comfortable, plush backrest and cushioned seat that are both upholstered in a soft, durable fabric. The chair also includes padded armrests for added comfort and support. With its quiet and smooth motor, this lift chair effortlessly reclines to a comfortable position, and then smoothly lifts to help you stand up from the chair.
- Single motor
- Industry-first hand control with USB charger port
- Quiet & smooth lift system
- Wooden frame composed of engineered furniture grade laminate/hardwood
- Includes a battery backup system
- SWL 147 kg
Single vs twin vs quad motor lift chairs – what’s the difference?
All ILS lift chairs have a lifting action, to support the user to stand from a seated position.
- Single motor chairs move the back rest and leg rest at the same time.
- Twin motor chairs allow the backrest and leg rest to move independently of each other, typically allowing for a greater degree of leg elevation and greater degree of recline compared to a standard single motor chair.
- Quad motor chairs allow independent movement of headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest allowing for the greatest level of re-positioning of all chairs.