Quattro Therapy Systems provide a clinical preventative measure to provide pressure relief and manage patients at risk of developing or with existing pressure Injuries. Please see below some of the product’s key features
- DEEP CELL THERAPY allows the cells of the QUATTRO Acute to run at lower internal pressures. This minimises the pressure applied to the patients skin and subcutaneous tissues during the cycle.
- The active 1-in-4 cell cycle supports 75% of the patient’s body at all times, on groups of three inflated cells, whilst the fourth cell deflates sufficiently to redistribute the pressure and encourage tissue reperfusion. Additional benefits include enhanced patient comfort, less awareness of support surface movement and a reduction of stimulus-related complications such as muscle spasm.
- TISSUEgard enables the partial immersion and envelopment of the patient into the support surface, reducing the pressure on the patient’s skin and decreasing the pressure differential between inflated and deflated cells, which helps reduce tissue strain and associated shearing forces.
- ODS results in firmer outer edges of the mattress which facilitate patient transfers and provide extra support, safety and comfort for larger or heavier patients. It also creates a softer central area of the mattress, ideal for smaller, lighter patients.
- Active 1-in-4 cell cycle
- Deep Cell Therapy
- Ortho-differential Support
- Multi-stretch cover
- Microclimate management
- Fully launderable
- Simply designed interface
- Fast, safe and easy manual interventions
- Continuous low-pressure mode
- Max inflation
- Adjustable comfort control