Pulsair Choice products provide a clinical preventative measure to provide pressure relief and manage patients at risk of developing or with existing pressure Injuries. Please see below some of the product’s key features:
- ODSTM cell design for optimum patient support and security: Air cells feature ortho differential support (ODSTM) which provides optimum internal cell pressures for varying body weights and shapes, automatically compensating for the patient’s BMI. Narrower in the centre than at the outer edge, air cells feature in-built support pressure differential, supporting the smaller, lighter patient on the softer central area of the cell, and the larger, heavier patient on the firmer outer edges, as well as providing a feeling of security for the patient
- AUTO support – Fully automatic pressure adjustment: The AUTO support feature, automatically adjusts pressure within each of the cells throughout the cycle so that support, posture, and therapy are constantly maintained at optimum levels, in response to patient weight, movement and position. Equalisation of cell pressure automatically takes place at each stage of the cycle, again to ensure precise pressure and therapy is applied.
- Comfort Control: Allows the carer to adjust the comfort setting in therapy mode to help patient compliance.
- Easy to Operate: Simple, concise operation buttons with auto lock feature to prevent inadvertent button operation. Power unit features audio alerts together with LCD screen showing current operation status / fault conditions.
- Ideal for home care environments
- Removable/full launderable cover
- CPR facility
- Patient transport facility
- Vapour-permeable, waterproof, two way stretch cover