Drive Medical – Scout Sport Quattro Mobility Scooter
The Scout Sport Quattro is a stylish and sporty portable mobility scooter. Its next generation splitting mechanism allows the seat to be removed and the tiller to fold down so that you can fit it in the boot of the car, or take it for trips on trains, cruises, or airplanes.
It is easy to operate with many features to ensure a comfortable and safe ride. In particular, the stylish, black alloy wheels have puncture proof tyres for increased durability.
Key features include:
- Maximum range of 20km on full battery charge
- All-round suspension – The stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non-marking tyres ensures a comfortable ride for a travelling range of up to 20 kilometres on a full battery.
- Top speed of 6.5km/hr
- Next generation splitting mechanism includes removable seat and fold down tiller for easy storage and transportation
- Superior safety features – LED front light for maximum visibility, automatic electromagnetic brake system, anti-roll back system safety device which prevents the mobility scooter from rolling backwards on hills, rear anti-tip wheels
- Comfortable lightweight seat – deluxe cushioned seating with stitching which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter. The seat is also height adjustable to suit your comfort needs.
- Freewheel facility allows movement of the mobility scooter without switching the motor on
- On board and in house charging
- Delta handlebars for easier use
- Adjustable tiller
- Flip-up contoured armrests which are width adjustable
- Removable battery pack – fitted with airline friendly batteries, it has an easy-to-carry handle and easy-to-use locking mechanism
- Front removable storage basket