Your comfort is further enhanced with a quality captain seat, finished with a leather look and feel upholstery with raised stitching, bringing a touch of class to this reasonably priced mobility scooter. Reliable, safe and very durable, the Comet Alpine Plus is a popular 4-wheel mobility scooter in Australia.
The Invacare mobility scooter range comes with FREE 24/7 road assistance for the first 12 months.
Challenge the outdoors with power, control and stability with the Invacare Comet Alpine Plus mobility scooter. This mobility scooter will suit those who require a strong mobility scooter with plenty of range to get to those far-off destinations.
Key features include:
- Powerful motors and a superior 4-point independent suspension system – The Comet Alpine Plus has excellent outdoor capabilities so you can enjoy a continuous comfortable ride even on bumpy ground and can tackle challenging hills with 10cm ground clearance.
- Directional stability keeps you moving in a straight line.
- Large 33cm front and rear pneumatic wheel tyres.
- Many control features – Proportional lever speed control, speed dial control, battery level indicator and soft touch control panel buttons that operate the horn, head lights, warning lights and indicator lights.
- Superior range of safety features – Fault warning system, reversing beeper, low battery warning, hazard lights, indicator lights beeper, speed reduction button, automatic speed reduction on bends, safety flag, a hand brake, brake light, a 2-step disengaging lever to prevent the scooter from freewheeling.
- Clear display system – Electronic dash board with distance time and battery capacity are all clearly displayed.
- Built-in anti-splash guards – The vital components of the Comet Alpine Plus are protected from water and dirt thanks to in-built anti splash guards so you can enjoy outings across uneven or wet ground.
- Seat suspension module – Adds extra comfort during driving.
- Adjustable padded seat – There are two levers for seat adjustment. The first allows the backrest to recline using a lever adjustment. The second allows the seat to slide forwards and backwards.
- Front and rear lights.
- Flip up armrests.
- Roadside assistance – If your scooter breaks down you can access the roadside assistance program offered through Invacare to transport you and the scooter to a nominated address. This is a free service for the first 12 months.