The Invacare Comet Alpine mobility scooter features a durable and robust design, with a weight capacity of up to 160 kg. It is equipped with advanced safety features, including anti-tip wheels, a powerful LED lighting system, and an automatic speed reduction system to ensure a safe and secure ride. Comfort is further enhanced with a quality, ‘leather look’ and feel upholstery seat and backrest. The Comet Alpine is designed for rough terrains, with its pneumatic tires, front and rear suspension system, and high ground clearance. It has a range of up to 58 km on a single charge, making it ideal for long outdoor adventures.
- Powerful motors and a superior 4-point independent suspension system to add extra comfort whilst driving
- Directional stability keeps you moving in a straight line.
- Large front and rear pneumatic wheel tyres (13 inch)
- Multiple control features/user-friendly interface – Proportional lever speed control, speed dial control, battery level indicator and soft touch control panel buttons that operate the horn, head lights, warning lights and indicator lights.
- Superior range of safety features – Fault warning system, reversing beeper, low battery warning, hazard lights, indicator lights beeper, speed reduction button, automatic speed reduction on bends, safety flag, a hand brake, brake light, a 2-step disengaging lever to prevent the scooter from freewheeling.
- Built-in anti-splash guards to protect vital part components
- Adjustable seat and backrest – backrest angle adjustment and the seat can slide forward/backward to adjust the depth from the hand controls and create more leg room.
- Front and rear lights and powerful LED lighting system for visibility
- Roadside assistance – If your scooter breaks down you can access the roadside assistance program offered through Invacare to transport you and the scooter to a nominated address. This is a free service for the first 12 months.
- Weight capacity of up to 160 kg