Roho Commode Cushion
The Roho Commode Cushion is made up of interconnected air cells and has a unique design that promotes blood flow. The Commode Cushion has a section cut out in the centre of the cushion for toileting. The flexible cells will adapt to the contours of the user’s body, reducing any shear forces while repositioning or transferring.
The Roho Commode Cushion is made up of durable neoprene air cells that provide a high quality of pressure care, making it excellent for those who suffer from skin breakages, or pressure sores. As well as being preventative these cushions can aid with the healing process of pressure sores.
• Cells are interconnected and their unique shape promote blood circulation to facilitate pressure prevention, healing and relief
• Ideal for clients who are at high risk of skin breakdown
• Air pressure is adjustable and can be customised to suit the user
• Durable neoprene construction is soft to suit skin sensitivity and is easily cleaned
• Flexible cells adapt to patient contours and reduce shear forces while transferring or re positioning
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No FAQ Found
Write Your Question !
- Bariatric Equipment, Cushions, Pressure Care
Pressure Cushion – Jay J2 Plus0 out of 5(0)
The Jay J2 Plus cushion is a contoured foam cushion with Jay Flow fluid pad that has been designed for the bariatric client with moderate to high postural and pressure care needs. It supports the unique contours of the bariatric client with a firm, anatomically correct contoured foam base creates a foundation for postural stability.SKU: S1933
- Pressure Care
Assistant Pressure Care Shear Comfort0 out of 5(0)
The Shear Comfort Pressure Care Assistant fits securely to a single bed to provide targeted relief for areas such as the heels and sacrum which are typically more prone to skin ulcer development. They come with the added benefit of being easy to adjust, transfer and maintain.SKU: S0203
- Heel Devices, Pressure Care
Heelift Convoluted Boot0 out of 5(0)
Designed to provide a most effective solution for prevention and assistive healing of pressure ulcers at the heel, while delivering positioning and alignment of the lower limb. By using an inbuilt wedge of soft, Convoluted medical grade foam the heel is ensured a no contact area while giving good support over the calf.SKU: S3000
- Alternating Mattresses, Hybrid Mattresses, Pressure Care
Talley Quattro Plus Mattress0 out of 5(0)
The Talley Quattro Plus is a proven solution for provision of pressure relief, lower average interface pressures and enhanced comfort in Australian hospital environments. Currently in use across Australia including the Royal Prince Alfred, Concord and Manly hospitals.SKU: S1047