Unlike other stand aids on the market, the Journey can fold making it easy to transport and store. This functionality gives active users the option to travel outside the confines of their own home.
Unique adjustable cow-horn
The Journey’s unique adjustable cow-horn ensures maximum flexibility and improved patient comfort. With three cow-horn height options, the Journey can support a wider range of patient heights and sizes. Simply pull back the trigger mechanism on the boom and select the required cow-horn height.
The Smart™ Monitor control system records the exact amount of work completed by the actuator each and every time the lift is used, regardless of a patient’s weight or lift height covered. The intelligent system advises the user to schedule key maintenance helping to ensure your lift remains in optimum condition.
- Identifies total lift actuations and work completed
- Identifies lift overloads (exceeding SWL)
- Identifies service interval periods n Increases patient safety and product service life
Removable foot tray
By removing the foot tray, the Journey transforms into a rehabilitation aid that allows a patient to fully stand. Once standing, the patient can be encouraged to walk independently.
Height adjustable knee pad
The Journey’s contoured knee pad is height adjustable to ensure the patient feels comfortable and fully supported during transfer. A retractable safety belt provides additional support for patients needing further reassurance.
- Safe working load 155kg / 24st / 342lbs
- Compact folding design for easy storage and transportation
- Unique adjustable cow horn function accommodates a range of patient sizes
- Smart Monitor diagnostic and service controls as standard
- Ergonomic design considerations and interaction points
- Height adjustable knee pad with retractable safety belt
- Removable foot tray for walking/rehabilitation activity