|Waist size|| |
Small/Medium – 69-114cm
Small/Medium – Red
Patient Transfer – Walkbelt Slip Resistant and Soft Padded
• Assists carer to safely transfer patient in comfort.
• Heavy duty fabric for maximum safety.
• Double stitched, highly visible hand grips.
• Slip resistant inner lining to minimise belt slipping.
• Improved edging to provide longevity.
• Available in 2 Sizes
Click here to ILS Walkbelt Instructions
|Large/Extra Large||Red||89-144cm|$119.99 $106.66
Some assembly may be required. Please refer to instruction guide.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
No FAQ Found
Write Your Question !
- Floor Hoist and Lifters, Hoists, Patient Transfer Equipment
Birdie 180kg Patient Lift Hoists0 out of 5(0)
The Hoist Birdie provides a comfortable lift and transfer to or from beds, chairs or even the floor. The Birdie maximises space for the user even when the lifter is in the highest position. A user can easily be rotated and the hoist has been designed for maximum optimization of space and ease of handling, meaning that the hoist is simple to fold, unfold and dismantle without tools.SKU: S18675
- Patient Transfer Equipment, Transfer Aids & Belts
Ambiturn Sit To Stand Transfer Aid0 out of 5(0)
Assists with pivoting transfers between different seat surfaces with facility to transport users shorter distances. Requires user to pull on handle to stand up and to be weight bearing Narrow, recessed front fits between wheelchair wheels and around toilet for perfect positioning Low profile base facilitates user feet placement. Substantial base area provides stability, with rear bar also allowing carer to counterbalance. Handle has multiple gripping points for varying carer/user support requirements and is angled to enable “nose over toe” standing movementSKU: S11291
Floor Hoist and Lifters, Patient Transfer Equipment
Scaleo Premium Patient Lifter0 out of 5(0)
5 years on frame, 2 yrs on electronics, 1 year on battery
- 4-point overhead suspension or an electrical tilting suspension
- SLS hook – Safe Locking System
- Removable high capacity battery
- Electrical opening of the base
- Lift patient from floor
- Mechanical and electrical emergency lowering
- Lightweight aluminium structure
- Patient Transfer Equipment, Slings
Hammock Sling0 out of 5(0)
Available in three sizes in a choice of fabric or mesh with commode hole. The sling provides ultimate support and security for lifting from a bed or the floor. The patient must roll on to, and off, the sling. When fitted, full head support is provided.
Recommended for single or double lower limb amputees because weight is not taken by the patient’s thighs and lifting from the floor. Colour Navy.SKU: S7579