CS8 king single floorline bed
The Invacare CS8 bed is an electrically actuated care bed with a range of functions and positional movements that assist caregivers and provide for patient comfort. Ease of use, functionality, serviceability and cleaning practicality are key features of the bed.
The bed has a fabricated steel structure with a powder coated finish. The plastic components are made from urethane, PP, POM, nylon and ABS plastic. Clinical Applications and Area of Use: The bed is appropriate for adult patient care under supervised medical monitoring and provides
support with various positioning options.
Total safe working load (SWL) of the bed 250Kg.
• 75mm twin Tente castors (four braking castors and four free-wheeling).
• Electrically adjusted height range. The bed works within a height range of 150mm low height to a maximum high height of 680mm.
• Trendelenberg head and foot down tilt 14°.
• Four sectioned electronically operated mattress platform with independent adjustment of backrest angle (maximum 65°) and knee section angle (maximum 35°).
• Four soft contoured mattress retainer handles.
• Integral foot end mattress base extension. Extends the bed by 195mm.
• (Optional) bolt on 3⁄4 length folding side rails.
• Removable timber head and foot panels.
• One button chair positioning.
• Under bed lighting.
You May Also Consider
Product Enquiry / Quick Quote
|Overall Length (base Extension Extended)||
|Overall Width (rails Fitted)||
|Mattress Surface Length (between Panels)||
|Bed Platform Height Range||
15.0cm to 68.0cm
|Back Rest Angle Adjustment||
0° to 65°
|Knee Bend Angle Adjustment||
0° to 35°
|Trendelenberg Tilt Adjustment (head And Foot Down)||
0° to 14°
|Recommended Mattress Size||
Width = 106.0cm
|Maximum Mattress Depth (when Side Rails In Use)||
|Minimum Mattress Depth (when Side Rails In Use)||
No FAQ Found