The seat length is easily adjusted by loosening the knobs beneath the seat, sliding the backrest out to create the required seat length and re-tightening the knobs. The seat height is adjusted by pressing the adjuster pin and moving the leg to the desired length, and the adjustable neckrest can be positioned to suit.
To increase comfort and enhance posture, the backrest has built-in lumbar, lateral and head support. The seat is shaped with a front bolster to resist extension and assist in posture enhancement. The adjustable neck rest Dacron padding can be altered or removed.
• High back orthopaedic chair
• Adjustable height and seat depth
• Contoured buttoned backrest provides added lumbar and neck support
• Adjustable neck pillow
• Concealed back frame for hygiene and infection control purposes
• Powder coated steel frame