Scout Sport Quattro Mobility Scooter with All round Suspension
The Scout sport quattro Mobility Scooter features deluxe cushioned seating with stitching and contoured wide armrests for a more relaxed ride, and in addition to its comfort, it provides the next generation Drive splitting mechanism for easy storage and transportation. The sport quattro scout mobility scooter’s special features include a swivel seat for easy transmissions, off the board & in-house charging as a standard, an electromagnetic braking system and durable delta type handlebars for easier control.
2 x 22AH airline friendly batteries
Exclusive New model to ILS
Most powerful portable scooter in the Market. ‘As powerful as a medium sized scooter’
All round suspension
Deluxe seat with stitching and contoured wide armrests
Product Enquiry / Quick Quote
- Top speed of 7kmph
- Maximum range of 20km on full battery charge
- LED front light for maximum visibility
- Comfortable lightweight seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Removable battery pack with easy to carry handle and locking mechanism
- On board and in house charging as standard
- Automatic electromagnetic brake system
- Height adjustable seat to suit user comfort requirements
- Delta bars as standard
- Easy tiller adjustment to suit user requirements
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and splits easily for storage and transportation
- Stylish silver wheel hubs with black puncture proof non marking tyres
- Width adjustable flip up armrests for added flexibility
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 22AH airline friendly batteries
- Weight capacity 130kg
2 x 22AH Airline Friendly Batteries (Batteries will installed in the scooter when dispatch)
|Mobility Scooter Sizes||
Medium Mobility Scooters
2 years mechanical warranty on mobility scooter.
12 months on batteries.
All warranties covered by Independent Living Specialists.
What are the size of the wheels and are they solid and what ground clearance of the scout style scooter?
I need to know if the scooter will fit into my car. Can I have the dimensions of the Scout Style Mobility Scooter?
Will I be able to easily lift the Scout Style Mobility Scooter from my vehicle? How much does it actually weigh?
The weights of the major component parts for the 4-
wheel Scout are below:
• Seat – 7.2kg (15.9lb)
• Front Section (4-wheel) - 15.8kg (34.7lb)
• Rear Section – 10.7kg (23.5lb)
• Battery Pack (12Ah) – 9.2kg (20.2lb)
• Battery Pack (20Ah) – 14.2kg (31lb)