The European design and constructed xRover is a certified medical stroller, registered with the TGA and compliant with the requirements of AS EN 1212:2025 for users up to 120kg. It offers a level of access to recreation and social activities that a traditional wheelchair cannot provide. The xRover is light and easy to operate, even for users up to 120kg.
It is equipped with various features that make it suitable for different outdoor terrains such as city streets, beaches, and even snow. The xRover can also be attached to the back of an adult bicycle for a shared experience.
Investing in an xRover multi-purpose stroller provides the ability to use it in various ways such as a jogging stroller, all-terrain buggy, outdoor stroller, beach buggy, ski buggy, and bike trailer. It can be configured with different attachments such as 14” front fixed wheel, 6” swivel front wheel, 3 balloon tyres, 3 ski attachment, and cyclo attachment.
- Front & rear frame arches to protect the head and body.
- Safety belts with five-point safety buckles.
- Rear axle wheel camber ensures stability and decreases risk of side overturn.
- Possibility to modify the handbrake from right to left.
- All fastening materials are made of stainless steel A2 grade.
- An integrated bag for accessories and personal items.