- Quality assured, meeting all relevent fire safety standards.
- Built-in fail-safe battery back-up system.*
- Comes with a simple-to-operate handset.
- Swivel castors enable easy manoeuvrability of the chair.
- Stitched handset holder to prevent loss / damage to handset.
- Ideal for individuals who have difficulty standing up / sitting down.
- Available in 4 colour options: Chocolate and Navy (Leather) or Forest and Mudbrick (Micro-Suede fabric).
- 2-year warranty on wooden frame and electrical components.
- Maximum weight capacity 130kg (20st / 285lb).
Single vs twin vs quad motor lift chairs – what’s the difference?
All ILS lift chairs have a lifting action, to support the user to stand from a seated position.
- Single motor chairs move the back rest and leg rest at the same time.
- Twin motor chairs allow the backrest and leg rest to move independently of each other, typically allowing for a greater degree of leg elevation and greater degree of recline compared to a standard single motor chair.
- Quad motor chairs allow independent movement of headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest allowing for the greatest level of re-positioning of all chairs.