Configura Twin Motor with Tilt Recliner Lift Chair
- 2 Motor
- Interchangeable backrest options – adjustable pillow backrests
- Lateral supports and adjustable lateral supports
- Vapour Permeable Seat and Backrest
- Easy to use handset
- Pressure Care Seating Options
- Fully hoist accessible with Return Platform and most Stand Hoists, to facilitate reduced carer packages
- Integrated self-supply overlay to make fitting your own cushion easy and simple
- No-shear backrest recline to retain pelvic stability
- Castors for easy mobility
- Knock-down design for easy deliveries
- Integrated depth adjustment – no extra parts required
Configura Comfort is appropriate for:
- Users at risk of pressure damage
- Users with current pressure damage (subject to professional assessment)
- Ambulant, semi-ambulant and non-ambulant users
- Accommodation and encouragement of good posture
- Users with Neurological conditions
- Users with a Kyphosis
- Users with oedematous legs and/or fluid build-up
Single vs twin vs quad motor lift chairs – what’s the difference?
All ILS lift chairs have a lifting action, to support the user to stand from a seated position.
- Single motor chairs move the back rest and leg rest at the same time.
- Twin motor chairs allow the backrest and leg rest to move independently of each other, typically allowing for a greater degree of leg elevation and greater degree of recline compared to a standard single motor chair.
- Quad motor chairs allow independent movement of headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest allowing for the greatest level of re-positioning of all chairs.