The Molift Quick Raiser 2 is designed to cover the need for lift and transfer of patients who are to some extent capable to actively participate in the process. It has received a Design Excellence award from the Norwegian Design Council for outstanding design and functionality.
Key features include:
- Electrically adjustable legs – A perfect alternative when the hoist is used together with no accessibility underneath such as electric wheelchairs and recliners.
- Adjustable knee pads – The knee pads are height adjustable and can be turned around for better fitting and to give alternative support for the legs.
- Battery indicator – Battery indicator on the hand control showing when charging is needed.
- Exceptional manoeuvrability – The lightweight construction combined with the unique wheel positioning provides good turning radius and exceptional manoeuvrability even in narrow spaces.
- Compact design to fit almost anywhere – The low base (10cm/ 4 inches) fits under most beds and chairs. The electrically extendable legs design enables accessibility almost anywhere.
- Safe working load of 160 kg (352 lbs).