The advanced suspension system on the Pegasus PRO has been designed to bring better performance and give a smoother ride over a variety of surfaces and terrains. In addition, the Pegasus PRO features a powerful motor and pneumatic tyres to ensure that whether you are in the city or the country, you get where you need to go in comfort and style.
The Pegasus PRO has been subjected to German independent laboratory testing, ensuring that users can be confident that they are driving a scooter that adheres to the latest European Medical Device Standards. In addition, an on-board electronic speed reduction system automatically reduces speed round bends, ensuring users are confidently making safe, comfortable manoeuvres. Furthermore, a two-step disengaging lever prevents the scooter from free-wheeling if it is knocked out of drive mode
The Pegasus PRO has been built using an array of quality components, which have enabled us to make it both reliable and easy to service. The electronics and motor have additional protection to guard against water and corrosion, safeguarding the vital workings of the scooter against any unnecessary malfunctions. The top cover can also be easily removed to check the motor, batteries, electronics and cables.
- Finite tiller movement – Users can easily adjust the tiller with a lever to suit their needs.
- Ergonomic steering – Our ergonomically designed steering system makes for easier, more responsive control.
- Hand brake – Ensures immediate braking if required.
- Brake light – Clear, bright brake lighting warns people that the scooter is slowing down.
- Disengaging lever – Two step disengaging lever prevents the scooter from accidentally free-wheeling.
- Auto-speed reduction – Automatic speed reduction reduces speed around bends for added safety.