The Inogen One G5 portable oxygen concentrator weighs just 2.2kg with its battery, making it both smaller and lighter than the Inogen One G3. It can be charged at home or on the go—giving you the freedom and independence to where you want, when you want, and at a moment’s notice!
Key features include:
- Compact and lightweight unit – it weighs just 2.2kg with single battery
- High flow oxygen settings from 1-6
- Intelligent pulse oxygen delivery
- Concentrated oxygen for 24 hour use
- Easy-to-read symbolized LCD display
- Simple control functions
- User-replaceable batteries and sieve beds
- Warranty period of 3 years
The Inogen One G5 comes with the following:
To compare the Inogen G5 with the G3, read our blog.
Please note that a prescription is required for you to purchase medical oxygen.