Calibrated to display functional oxygen saturation in % Sp02. The Pulse Oximeter can detect SpO2 and pulse rate through the finger. The product is suitable use in the family home, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare setting, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after sporting activities, bus it is not recommended to use the device during sporting activities) and more.
Providing precise measurement of the blood saturation levels through a simple attachment to the finger tip, the ambient flaps design eliminates ambient light effecting the accuracy of the readings.
- Accurate oxygen level and pulse rate
- Simple operation, small & lightweight
- Simple design and highly portable
- Low power consumption
- Display SpO2, SpO2 waveform, pulse rate
- 2 display modes
- Low battery indication
- Accommodates widest range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Soft silicone padding
- Resistant clip, non-invasive, no pricking
- Requires 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (batteries included)