Keep track of your oxygen concentration levels and pulse rate with the easy-to-use ILS fingertip pulse oximeter. Compact and portable, you will receive a quick reading of your blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels and pulse rate on an easy-to-read LED display screen.
It is a non-evasive device and you simply place your fingertip in pulse oximeter. The ambient flaps design eliminates ambient light affecting the accuracy of the readings.
Approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), it is suitable for use to monitor adult and paediatric patients in hospitals, community and sports healthcare settings and at home. It can be used to monitor the intensity of your sporting activities.
Key product features
- Accurate measure of oxygen levels and pulse rate
- Fast readings within 5 to 10 seconds
- Easy-to-read display of your SpO2 levels and pulse rate
- Compact, highly portable and lightweight
- Simple design ensures that it is easy to use
- Wide finger clasp ensures that it is suitable for paediatric to adult use
- Automatic power on/off function – after you remove your finger from the device, it turns off automatically within 5 to 10 seconds
- Soft silicone padding
- Slip-resistant and non-invasive finger clip
- Battery operation – 2 x AAA alkaline batteries is required (batteries are included)
- Low battery indicator
- Low power consumption – less than 30mA