Homecraft Orbi-Turn Patient Transfer This item will be released at a future date.
Available for pre-ordering
themselves and the patient. Allows a client with moderate upper and lower limb strength to participate in functional transfers and ensure good working posture for therapists. The turntable effortlessly rotates through 360° for repositioning in even the most confined spaces. Nonslip footprints provide secure foot placement and show clients where to position feet.
- Overall height adjustment of 32" to 52" accommodates variety of patients
- Height-adjustable and angled kneepad results in normal biomechanical hip and knee movement
- Height-adjustable hand bar suits a range of clients
- Thigh pad gives the patient a secure, supportive contact point for increased stability and comfort during transfers.
- Easy-to-operate foot brake prevents rotation and overcompensating on balance during sit-to-stand movement.
- Two rear casters provide easy transport from client to client.
- Front-mounted sprung caster assists in positioning of the Orbi-Turn once the client's feet are in place.
- Folds flat for easy portability and storage.
- Steel frame ensures durability and strength.
- Weighs 15kg.