Eva450 Patient Lift Hoists This item will be released at a future date.
Available for pre-ordering
Eva450 is a versatile mobile patient lift for all lifting situations and for users weighing up to 205 kg/450 lbs. When used with Handicare’s functional and easy-to-use lifting accessories, Eva450 is the right choice for lifting in connection with transfers to and from the floor, chair or bed, as well as for horizontal lifting and gait training.
Eva450 is available with standard height legs or in a special low leg version for use with low hight beds.
All variants of Eva450 are supplied complete and ready to use, fitted with a stable sling bar with reliable safety latches and a hand control. The sling bar is standard width (450 mm/17.7″) which is suitable for most users and lifting situations.
Strong and stable, SWL 205 kg/450 lbs
- Aluminium for low weight – easy to manoeuvre
- Mast adjustable to three height positions – large lifting range
- Height-adjustable handle bars – comfortable and ergonomic working positions
- Stable aluminium sling bar with reliable safety latches
- Standard width sling bar – suitable for most users and situations
- Available with regular height or low legs for use with lower beds
- Encapsulated twin castors – easy rolling and maintenance-free
- The special versions with low legs are fitted with double front castors with a diameter of 35 mm/1.4″
- Available with electrical or manual base widening
- Electrical emergency stop button readily available on the control box
- Electrical and manual emergency lowering
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Built-in charging
- Quick guide on the lift
- Many accessories for safe, easy and individually adapted lifting of users
All variants of Eva450 comply with requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products (MDD93/42/EEC).