|Safe working load (SWL)|
200 kg / 440 lbs
|User length, min-max|
1400-2000 mm / 55.1-78.7”
1000 mm / 39.4”
980 mm / 38.6”
|Width of base, outer measurement|
590-1030 mm / 23.2-40.6”
|Width of base, inner measurement|
450-875 mm / 17.7-34.4”
49 kg / 108 lbs
|Height of footplate, for user|
95 mm / 3.7”
|Castor size, diameter|
100 mm / 3.9”
|Lifting speed, without load|
35 mm / 1.4” per sec
Manual and electrical
MiniLift200 Patient Lifter Hoist
MiniLift200 is a mobile sit-to-stand lift which has been developed to, as gently as possible, assist the user when rising from a sitting to a standing position. When MiniLift200 is combined with the appropriate lifting accessories, the user gets support under the feet, for the front of the lower legs and behind the back, which provides for a safe and secure, yet active sit-to-stand procedure.
To be able to understand how comfortable MiniLift200 is compared with other sit-to-stand devices on the market, it must be tried! The construction safely moves the user forwards and upwards in a natural movement pattern and, at the same time, the leg muscles and balance are exercised.
MiniLift200 is manufactured in steel for stability and strength and is suitable also for tall and heavy users weighing up to 200 kg/440 lbs.
- Unique solution – extremely comfortable, active sit-to-stand with natural movement patterns
- Small and convenient
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control with 4 buttons
- Quick guide on the lift
- Grip-friendly handles with multiple options for hand placement
- Soft, adjustable lower leg support
- Low foot plate with anti-slip surface
- Easy rolling, maintenance-free castors
- Lockable rear castors
- High capacity battery with long service life
- Control box with diagnostics, e.g. lift counter and overload indicator
- Electrical emergency stop readily available on the control box
MiniLift200 meets the requirements of the Medical Devices Directive for Class 1 products 93/42/EEC.
No FAQ Found
Write Your Question !
Some assembly may be required. Please refer to instruction guide.