Bariatric Shower Commode – Transit Tilt & Recline This item will be released at a future date.
The Bariatric Transport Commode/Shower Chair is designed to resolve the challenges that come with Bariatric care.
• 800 lb (363 kg) capacity enables bariatric patients to leave their bed for shower and commode needs
• Heavy-duty frame and casters ensure safety and durability
Safe Positioning and Patient Handling
• Infinitely adjustable tilt, recline and elevating leg rest helps reduce the risk of falls and helps patients feel secure and comfortable
• Anterior tilt works as a stand-assist
• Lower back concavity accommodates patient’s Gluteal Shelf
Shower and Commode Functions
• Unique recline feature opens mid-section for ease of cleaning hard to reach abdominal areas
• Open front commode seat facilitates peri cleaning
•4 total lock swivel casters and 2 locking middle wheels allow chair to be easily pushed and permits turning in tight corners without lateral drifting
•Patient weight is concentrated primarily over middle wheels in upright chair position for safe and easy maneuvering