- A lightweight, compact frame that is simple to manoeuvre in confined spaces.
- Controls and adjustments that are intuitive, making it easy for a single caregiver to operate.
- A body support system that prevents the caregiver from lifting the patient, thereby reducing back strain and workplace injuries.
- It has a 350-pound weight capacity and a powerful battery drive that allows for over 70 lifts per charge.
- A built-in scale that allows you to weigh your client while performing a standard transfer.