- The unique design of the opening of the optional seat pad, which is open to the rear for larger clients, enables easy cleaning and hygiene.
- The portability kit provides clients and their families with greater mobility and independence.
- Optional moulded foam back and seat pads offer clients comfort and facilitate disinfection for caregivers.
- The key user dimension for this product is height, as indicated by a silhouette of a boy standing next to a vertical line.
- Optional gas-assisted tilt-in-space allows the HTS to tilt 5 degrees forward for easier transfer and a more comfortable toileting position, and 25 degrees back for showering and hair washing.
- On. Over. Off. Regardless of your toileting situation or special requirements, the HTS’s versatility is unparalleled.
- It can be used ON the toilet with mounting bars, OVER the toilet with a mobile or stationary economy base, and OFF the toilet with a mobile base and commode pan.