- The E-Pacer can perform the sit-to-stand transfer that is part of every gait training session without requiring the caregiver to lift the patient.
- Extra stability for gait training: The E-robust Pacer’s and rigid frame provides security for heavier or taller clients.
- Attach the thigh straps to the body support system of the E-Pacer and use it to transfer a client from a wheelchair to a mat table or other surface for therapy.
- Expandable legs: Widen the base legs for clients who require additional step width or to approach a wheelchair prior to a transfer.
- The 26-inch height adjustment range of the E-electric Pacer’s lift column allows it to be used with clients of varying heights.
- The optional Bluetooth-enabled scale and Gait Tracker mobile app measure the load on the body support, allowing caregivers to monitor the client’s weight-bearing progression over time. Available for Android or iOS devices.