It helps independent wheelchair users maintain their level of independence by allowing them to emptier their leg bags on their own. The user has the option to either mount it onto their:
- Wheelchair – a great ‘Set and Forget’ option
- Ankle – concealed underneath ones clothing for even more subtly. This also makes transfers a breeze as you do not have to detach it each time
With a simple push of the button, the device releases the tubing to allow the fluids to drain out. This gives users the Freedom to drink as much water as they need throughout the day without worrying about their bag. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day is very important for maintaining overall health and reducing Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs).
- Subtle – No Wires (also reduces chances of damage)
- Simple To Install
- Requires No Wheelchair Modifications or Tools
- No Leakage
- Long Lasting Battery – only charge it once a week!
- No Wheelchair Power Needed
- Easy-Push Remote
- Save Money – reduced need for carers
- Fast! – empty a 1L bag in 30 seconds
- Cost effective compared to other wired options on the market
- Reduce chances of UTI – no body fluid contact + allows for more hydration throughout the day
This product is so easy to use and install. After 15 minutes of set up, you are 100% set to maintain your leg bag.