This return policy is an extract from the ILS Terms of Service. Please visit our Terms page to view full terms and conditions.
Return of Goods for Credit or Refund
1. Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer’s order can only be returned with the express approval of the seller.
2. Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
3. Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the sellers discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer’s expense into the seller’s store or warehouse in brand new condition and must properly packaged. Returned products are the buyer’s responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
4. The seller reserves the right to levy a restocking fee against any returns the seller may agree to accept. Such fees 20% of the invoice priced and levied at the seller’s absolute discretion.
5. Any refunds (at the sellers discretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.
Located in section 15 of the ILS terms and conditions.