- Sleek leather look
- Two discreet cup holders
- Hand wand with USB connectivity
- Available in Picasso Midnight
Single vs twin vs quad motor lift chairs – what’s the difference?
All ILS lift chairs have a lifting action, to support the user to stand from a seated position.
- Single motor chairs move the back rest and leg rest at the same time.
- Twin motor chairs allow the backrest and leg rest to move independently of each other, typically allowing for a greater degree of leg elevation and greater degree of recline compared to a standard single motor chair.
- Quad motor chairs allow independent movement of headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest allowing for the greatest level of re-positioning of all chairs.