220 mm x 80 mm x 210 mm
Five flow settings
Single Battery 4 Hours. Double Battery 8 hours.
Auto sensing to allow worldwide use
Simple control functions and easy-to-read LCD display
Stationary, portable, and travel
3 years limited warranty
Inogen One G3 HF Oxygen Concentrator with 8 Cell Battery
The Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator is the smallest and lightest concentrator after INOGEN G4 on the market today. With many of the great features of it’s predecessors, the Inogen One G3 oxygen concentrator is light enough to carry with one hand. A prescription for Oxygen is required.
Some products assembly may be required. Please refer to instruction guide.
The long battery life means that you never again have to worry about changing tanks or running out of oxygen when you leave the house. Take your independence back today. Includes 1 x 8 Cell Rechargeable Lithium Ion Batteries, Carry Bag and Strap, AC Power Supply, Mobile Charger and a Nasal Cannula.
Hire an Inogen G3 with Oxygen Solutions.
- Inogen One G3 User Manual (2.5 MB)
- Inogen One G3 Getting Started Guide (1.1 MB)
- Traveling with the Inogen One Brochure (10.9 MB)
- Inogen One vs. Continuous Flow Brochure (249 KB)
- Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator Brochure
- Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator Battery MSDS
- Inogen One G3 Oxygen Concentrator MSDS
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.