Features Of Inogen One G3 Replacement Columns Pair
- Cater a quick and easy way to service Inogen One G3 Concentrator to minimize the need for repair and maintenance
- Oxygen concentrator sieve beds filter out the nitrogen from the air coming into the concentrator
- Air gets concentrated into oxygen after passing through the second filter
- Oxygen coming through the nasal cannula will be less pure and enough of nitrogen will not be removed if the sieve beds are not functioning properly
- Malfunctioning sieve beds will not give the oxygen dosage needed to treat COPD or other diseases that affect the lungs
- Being easy to replace, the column replacement process of these columns can be completed in minutes without using any special tools
- Clear step-by-step instructions enable easy switching out of the column pair without tools
- Dimensions: 2″W x 2″L x 5″H
- Cost efficient Inogen accessory
- FAA Approved
When to Replace Inogen One G3 Columns?
- Inogen One G3 Replacement Columns are suggested to be replaced in every 12 to 18 months to boost the life of the G3 unit
- In certain conditions like dust or smoke, you might need to replace them sooner
- Inogen One G3 will give an alert as to when the Sieve Replacement Columns need to be replaced
- Low purity alert will read: “O2 Service Soon”
- 30 days are given to replace the columns before the concentrator starts to fail to function properly
- No maintenance man need to be called to replace the columns
- No special tools or training required
- Replacing the columns is as easy as replacing batteries
- 30 days prior alert gives plenty of time to order the Replacement Column Pair online
- One should be able to replace the columns long before 30 days are up
How To Replace Inogen One G3 Columns?
Removing Sieve Replacement Columns:
- Press the power button to turn off the Inogen One G3 concentrator.
- Remove the battery from the device.
- Turn Inogen One G3 in such a way that it is standing in the upside down position where the bottom of the Inogen One G3 is facing up and the display panel is facing down.
- There are two Inogen One G3 Replacement Columns on the device and one is located on each side of the device.
- Remove Replacement Column Pair by pressing the latch button with thumb or finger.
- While holding the button open and gripping the exposed aluminum surface with other hand, slide the column out.
- Remove the column completely from the Inogen One G3.
- Repeat steps 5-7 to remove the other column.
Installing Sieve Replacement Columns:
- Remove dust caps of new Inogen One G3 Replacement Columns. Make sure that no dust or debris is present where the dust caps were located.
- Insert column into the Inogen One G3 concentrator as soon as the dust caps have been removed. Do not leave the column exposed.
- Push the column into the device such that it is fully seated. Ensure that spring loaded latch button returns fully to the closed position.
- To install the other column, repeat steps 1 – 3.
- Connect the AC power supply cord to the Inogen One G3 and plug the power supply AC cord into an electrical outlet. Do not power on the device.
- Press and hold the light button for about 10 seconds and screen will display “sieve reset” message. Once the message is displayed on the screen, release the button.
- Press the bell button once and screen will display “sieve reset successful”.
- Press on the power button and use the device normally.