The Handicare MiniLift 160 (EE) is ergonomically designed to provide a comfortable and safe transfer experience for users from a sitting to standing position. Compact in size, it is easy to transport and store.
When combined with the appropriate lifting accessories, the MiniLift 160 (EE) provides you with support under the feet, along the front of the lower legs, and behind the back. It safely moves you forward and upward in a natural movement pattern and, at the same time, the leg muscles and balance are exercised.
Key product features
• Small and convenient
• Easy to maneuver
• Ergonomic and easy-to-use hand control with 4 buttons
• Quick guide on the lift
• Grip-friendly handles with multiple options for hand placement
• Soft, adjustable lower leg support
• Low foot plate with anti-slip surface
• Lockable rear castors
• High-capacity battery with long service life
• Control box with diagnostics, e.g. lift counter and overload indicator
• Electrical emergency stop readily available on the control box for extra safety
The MiniLift 160 can be used to safely transfer users in the following situations at home or in a professional care environment.
• Positioning in chair
• Rising to sitting down
• From bed to commode
• From bed to wheelchair
• From wheelchair to toilet