Casa Classic FS Low
The Casa Med Classic FS Low offers an eye-catching, stylish design with the additional advantage of vital side rails that are fully compliant to BS standards. The mixture of low positioning and integral side rails makes sure a secure resting and sleeping atmosphere for patients at risk of falling out, providing the highest levels of safety through efficient design.
Includes a FREE set of rails
Casa Classic bed features include,
- Integral wooden side rails included as standard for additional safety
- Dewert® motor, handset and controls ensure highest levels of functionality and reliability
- Easy to use 8 button handset features raised buttons for users with limited dexterity or visual impairment
- Attractive curved wooden headrest and footboard
- Height adjustable between 23 – 63cm (9″ – 25″) to allow easy care / positioning for users
- Dual motor headrest and knee brake adjustment allows both independent movement as well as synchronised movement of the head and foot rests
- Electric backrest, leg rest, knee brake and lower leg elevation are easy to operate using the handset
- Quick action bolt mechanism allows emergency lowering of the headrest
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.