- Unique air system for pressure relief
- Powered adjustment with remote control
- Adjustable backrest and leg rest
- Chair lifts forward to assist user in getting up
- Wheels for easy transport
- Four-way stretch polyurethane cover – spill resistant and fire retardant
- Ergonomic push handles
Single vs twin vs quad motor lift chairs – what’s the difference?
All ILS lift chairs have a lifting action, to support the user to stand from a seated position.
- Single motor chairs move the back rest and leg rest at the same time.
- Twin motor chairs allow the backrest and leg rest to move independently of each other, typically allowing for a greater degree of leg elevation and greater degree of recline compared to a standard single motor chair.
- Quad motor chairs allow independent movement of headrest, lumbar, backrest and footrest allowing for the greatest level of re-positioning of all chairs.