- Nebuliser, Oxygen Accessories
InnoSpire Elegance Compressor Nebuliser System
The Porta Neb Compressor Nebuliser System is a high quality, easy to use mains powered compressor offering reliable therapy at home or in hospital. The new motor is continuously rated, which means you have no fear of the unit overheating, and the improved design reduces the noise of the compressor, a big improvement on the old fashioned compressors that generated a lot of noise.SKU: S1062
- Mobility Scooters
Sunrise Medical S425 Mobility Scooter
Faster, stronger and longer – the S425 mobility scooter crams in all of the features of its little brother, but with added power! Taking the bright, front/rear LED lights, all-round suspension, Pneumatic tyres and combining it with a maximum speed of 12km/h, the S425 mobility scooter is fully legal for road use as well as on pavements. Fancy venturing a little further? The larger battery size of 50Ah will help to power your way. Plus with the S425’s unique carbon-metallic colour, heads will turn.
(2x50AH MK Gel Batteries)
Limited time only.
FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR. AUSTRALIA WIDE METRO AREAS (ONLINE ONLY)SKU: S11755
- oxygen concentrator, Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Inogen One G3 HF Oxygen Concentrator with 8 Cell Batteryoxygen concentrator, Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Inogen One G3 HF Oxygen Concentrator with 8 Cell Battery
The Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator is the smallest and lightest concentrator after INOGEN G4 on the market today. With many of the great features of it’s predecessors, the Inogen One G3 oxygen concentrator is light enough to carry with one hand. A prescription for Oxygen is required.SKU: S15323
Mobility Scooters and Lift Chairs at Independent Living Specialists
At ILS we pride ourselves on our wide range of mobility scooters and lift chairs. Our main aim is to provide you with the very best quality equipment and service, and above all give you back your independence.
Pride and Drive Medical are just some of well-known brands of scooters and lift chairs we offer as they are well-known for their quality and reliability. Visit us in one of our 23 showrooms across New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland and South Australia if you would like to try before you buy, or you can take advantage of our current FREE SHIPPING* across all Metro areas Australia wide.
Recent Blog Posts
- What are Bedroom Accessories Bedroom accessories help seniors and those who are physically impaired to be safe and comfortable in the enclosure of their bedroom. Sometimes even getting in and
- How Wheelchairs Help Individuals A wheelchair is an equipment that is used by people who are unable to walk due to an injury or illness. It comes in useful if
- Inogen is a company well-known for providing the best quality and efficient oxygen concentrators for COPD patients. Their introduction of portable oxygen machines has provided the best experience possible without
- What are Seat Walkers? A seat walker is equipped with wheels to assist the disabled or elderly people who are not stable on their feet. Its benefits are manifold as