Sunrise Medical S425 Mobility Scooter
Faster, stronger and longer – the S425 mobility scooter crams in all of the features of its little brother, but with added power! Taking the bright, front/rear LED lights, all-round suspension, Pneumatic tyres and combining it with a maximum speed of 12km/h, the S425 mobility scooter is fully legal for road use as well as on pavements. Fancy venturing a little further? The larger battery size of 50Ah will help to power your way. Plus with the S425’s unique carbon-metallic colour, heads will turn.
(2x50AH MK Gel Batteries)
Limited time only.
FREE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR. AUSTRALIA WIDE METRO AREAS (ONLINE ONLY)SKU: S11755
Drive Medical Titan Power Chair
The front wheel drive Titan Powerchair is a comfortable and stylish option for users seeking a transportable power mobility product that’s ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The Titan’s front-wheel system positions the drive wheel forward of the user’s centre of gravity, making the chair extremely stable and giving it great performance over small obstacles. The Titan is also great indoors, navigating tight, enclosed spaces with ease.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use Front wheel drive system for optimum manoeuvrability
- Detachable padded and adjustable armrests to suit the comfort of the user
- Adjustable length controller mount
- Folding backrest for easy storage and transportation
- Height adjustable and reclining seat to suit comfort preferences
- Swivel seat facilitates easy transfers on and off the chair
- Height adjustable and removable headrest to suit user requirements
- The de-clutch operation to enable you to safely freewheel the chair where and when required
- Padded upholstery for additional comfort and support
oxygen concentrator, Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Inogen One G3 HF Oxygen Concentrator with 8 Cell Batteryoxygen concentrator, Portable Oxygen Concentrators
Inogen One G3 HF Oxygen Concentrator with 8 Cell Battery
The Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator is the smallest and lightest concentrator after INOGEN G4 on the market today. With many of the great features of it’s predecessors, the Inogen One G3 oxygen concentrator is light enough to carry with one hand. A prescription for Oxygen is required.SKU: S15323
Mobility Scooters and Lift Chairs at Independent Living Specialists
At ILS we pride ourselves on our wide range of mobility scooters and lift chairs. Our main aim is to provide you with the very best quality equipment and service, and above all give you back your independence.
Pride and Drive Medical are just some of well-known brands of scooters and lift chairs we offer as they are well-known for their quality and reliability. Visit us in one of our 20 showrooms across New South Wales, Queensland and Adelaide if you would like to try before you buy, or you can take advantage of our current FREE SHIPPING across all states Australia wide.
Recent Blog Posts
- Independent Living Specialists is constantly pursuing ways and means to improve their services for the betterment and convenience of its valuable customers. It is one of the pioneers of medical
- Independent Living Specialists is a pioneer establishment with over 15 years of experience supplying medical equipment and devices towards the elderly and handicapped people Australia wide in approximately 20 stores
- Independence is the freedom to be mobile inside your home and outside of it. Even so, there may be times when we face mobility challenges in realising that goal. Whether
- Whether facing emotional, physical, or mental disabilities, disabled people endure and overcome obstacles that others do not face daily. To help those living with a disability, the Government of Australia