The Quickie® Xtender™ provides power assist to a manual wheelchair, allowing users to maintain the look, control, and functionality of a manual wheelchair. The Xtender increases the distance traveled and the efficiency of propulsion without additional physical exertion.
• Increases the force applied to the handrims by a factor of 4. 30% increased driving power. Have energy to go where you want to go!
• Includes quick-release wheels to easily change from manual to assisted propulsion – Now with incorporated motor and hub.
• Easy to transport-The system is slim and reduced overall width
• Automatic synchronized wheels provide ensure smooth and straight propulsion
• Advanced battery technology : NiMH comes standard or with Li Ion option. Li Ion nearly doubles the range possible
• Easy customisation of speeds and sensitivity
Product Enquiry / Quick Quote
|Overall Weight||17 kg|
|Available Handrims||Plastic Coated
|Battery Capacity||NiMH = 7hrs / Li Ion = 9hrs|
|Time to Fully Charge||NiMH = 2.5 to 3hrs
Li Ion = 3 – 4.5hrs
|Maximum Range||NiMH = 15 kms
Li Ion = 27 kms
|Weight Capacity||120 kg|
|Warranty||2 years (Battery – 1 year)|