Tutor Plus Forearm Walker
The Hero Medical Tutor Plus Forearm Walker with 4 Wheels can very uniquely can be interchanged with rear legs skis. This means our customers – particularly within residential aged care and hospitals does not need to purchase another whole new unit fixed with a wheel/ski design for clients with different needs.
• This interchangeable option is exclusive to the HERO PLUS Forearm walker!
• A very economic option for streamlined equipment pools in hospitals and facilities.
• Designed to tutor the user into an upright gait.
• High 200kg Safe work Load – Extra Heavy Duty Sturdy Frame.
• Super Comfortable Durable Arm pads – Moulded Compound which allows Easy cleaning and Infection control. Great for facilities.
• Arm pads are studded into the framework ensuring pads remain in position at all times, unlike most makes on the market which consist of Velcro on Pads and Glue on Pads which do not remain in position for extended periods.
You May Also Consider
Product Enquiry / Quick Quote
• Comes standard with x4 heavy duty 5” swivel castors – x2 standard at front and x1 rear locking castor / x1 rear directional castor. The directional castor allows a variety of different clinical benefits – particularly in a Rehab setting.
• Metallic Blue with a non-chip coated paint to allow for longevity in product condition
• Folds for easily for storage / transportation. Loops are featured on the folding hinges to allow a seamless folding process.
• Heavy duty Vinyl covering on the central frame to ensure the users fingers don’t get caught and pinched during the folding motion of the frame.
No FAQ Found