Pride Power Assist Heavy Duty
You can now power up your manual wheelchair with ease! The Pride power assist HD is designed for caretakers to easily push manual wheelchairs while ensuring patients safety. The unit can be attached to most manual wheelchairs and is equipped with a max speed up to 6.4km with a range of 16km. The Power assist HD is perfect for home and medical care use, that aids well in pushing wheelchairs up an incline or a longer distance.
The Power Glide Assist features,
- Designed to work with manual wheelchairs with widths 16” – 24”.
- Range of up to 16km (10 miles) between charges.
- Weight capacity of 182kg/400lbs (user and wheelchair combined).
- Maximum speed of up to 6.4km/h (4mph).
- Dual-wheel design for added traction and stability
Product Enquiry / Quick Quote
The Power Assist HD is engineered to provide assistance to caretakers when maneuvering manual mobility solutions. The unit is well matched for manual use with a width measurement between 16”-24” and can run up to 16km in-between charges.
6.4 km/h (4mph)
|Cruising Range Between Charges||
up to 10 miles (16km)
24V 200W D.C.
19.2kg (weight with battery)
2x 12V 12ah Sealed Lead Acid
2A 24V output
PG – S – DRIVE 45A
|Fits Wheelchair Widths||
40.6cm – 61cm (16” – 24”)
Height: 38cm (15”)
No FAQ Found