Jay (Easy) Pressure Cushion
The Jay pressure care cushion provides a high level comfort and positioning with mild pressure relocation.
Product Features Include:
– Lightweight precontoured foam with medial/lateral thigh support
– Visco elastic foam in the seat well to allow immersion of the ischial tuberosities and load distribution to the femurs
– Sacral and seat rail notches
– Rounded or flat base for use with a solid or sling seat – Excretion cover as standard with an option for microclimatic cover
– A Solid seat (as option)
– Patient with a mild symmetric or asymmetric posture and moderate postural support needs
– Gives moderate lateral stability as well as moderate forward/rearward stability
– Patients with low to moderate risk of skin breakdown and low shear risk
– Independent weight positioning
Product Enquiry / Quick Quote
Arched Or Flat Base
The JAY Easy cushion is engineered with a curved base (for utilization on a seat sling) or a flat base (for utilization on a solid seat pan or in blend with a solid insert). The option assures that the cushion maintains steadiness on any of these seating surfaces.
The back of the cushion base is equipped with a sacral notch similar to the JAY Xtreme base. The notch averts tissue breakdown around the coccyx caused by bouncing or posterior pelvic tilt.
Lateral and Medial Thigh Contours
The JAY Easy is equipped with a significant lateral and medial thigh contours for clients who require greater positioning.
14-20″, 22, 24″
14-20″, 22, 24″
|Product Weight Max||
|Product Weight Min||
Microclimatic and Incontinence (optional)
Cushion 2 Years
Cover 6 months
No FAQ Found