Viper Mobility Scooter
The innovative Viper from Drive Medical is the newest model to be added to their sporty range of mobility scooters. Structuring on the success of the existing Cobra and King Cobra, the Viper offers a great deal of comfort and reliability with unique sporting design feature, in a more solid platform.
Safety has been the main concern during the development of this unique scooter. The scooter features an anti-roll structure to avoid any difficulties accessing hills. A manual handbrake has been installed for emergency stopping power and an all-round powerful lighting package comes as standard including high-level indicators. Twin 2A USB Ports for charging your accessories. Batteries are optional item.
You May Also Consider
Product Enquiry / Quick Quote
The Viper Scooter offers modern styling and a whole host of excellent features. These include modern state of the art controls, one touch tiller adjustment and delta bars as standard.
- Top Speed of 12kph*
- Twin 2A USB Ports
- Maximum range of 48 kilometers
- All round suspension ensures a smooth ride and optimal handling
- 14” stylish alloy wheels with black pneumatic tyres for a smoother ride
- State of the art controls
- Comfortable rotating seat with sliding and reclining facility
- One touch hydraulic tiller adjustment to suit user requirements and assist easy transportation
- Delta bars as standard
- Height adjustable headrest to suit user requirements
- Armrests are angle adjustable and flip up for easy transfers
- Twin rear view mirrors for extra visibility
- Rear anti-tip wheels as standard
- Front removable storage basket as standard
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Large seat back storage pocket for storing essentials
- Additional hand operated cable brake for added safety
- Anti-roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Batteries: Not included
- Weight capacity 160kg
Not included – 2 x 75AH Platinum Gel Batteries ($450.00)
2 years mechanical warranty on mobility scooter.
12 months on batteries.
All warranties covered by Independent Living Specialists.