Airgo Ultra Light Rollator
Airgo Ultra Light Rollator is an efficient walker that allows you to live a happy and independent life. The ergo form handgrips fit comfortably when you place your hand and it also provides better brake access for easier control and safety. With new and improved padded seat and a backrest, the Airgo Rollator provides great seating comfort.
The Airgo Ultra Light Rollator's features include,
- Ergo-form handgrips fit more comfortably and place you hand at a natural angle for comfort and better brake access.
- Easy-to-activate brakes.
- Padded seat and backrest.
- Locks in folded position.
- Soft basket doesn’t need to be removed when folding.
- Durable, ultra-light frame enables you to lift the rollator easily and take it anywhere.
- 6” non-marring wheels are ideal for indoor use.
- Reflective piping for added visibility in the dark.
- The handgrips come with built-in reflectors for more safety in the dark.
Product Enquiry / Quick Quote
The Airgo Ultra-Light Rollator is engineered for efficiency , comfort, and reliability. With Ergo for handgrips, padded seat, backrest and easy to activate brake access, the Airgo Rollator allows users to live a happy independent life.
- Tool-free set-up.
- Max weight: 250 lb (113 kg).
- Net weight (without accessories): only 4.75 kg (10.5 lb)
- Multiple Height Adjustements
Airgo Ultra Light 6 has ergo-form hand grips to fit more comfortably in your hand at a natural angle for comfort and better brake access.
Padded seat and backrest with multiple height adjustment.
Locks in the folded position.
The walker soft basket does not need to be removed when folding and the ultra light weight frame enables you to lift the walker easily and take it anywhere.
Wheels are non-marring 6″ making it ideal for indoor use.
Spring-loaded push button: depress and hold down the push button whilst folding in the sides of the frame.
When unfolding ensure the buttons lock into place.
Pull cord: pull upwards on the wooden ball to fold the front and back legs together.
Height adjustment mechanism
Spring-loaded push button. Depress and hold down the spring-loaded button whilst sliding the extension leg up or down to the desired set of holes.
The extension leg height should be determined by the users own height to ensure the most effective and safe position.
Make sure the spring-loaded button is fully extended through the desired hole before putting weight on the item.
Walking frame brakes
|Max SWL (user Weight)||
|Weight Without Accessories||
153cm – 188cm
76cm – 86cm
|Walker Height (floor To Seat)||
49cm – 59cm